- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 10 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 cut thinly sliced yellow onion
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- Combine soup, milk, butter, and milk.
- In 2-1/2 quart shallow baking dish (13 x 9 x 2) arrange alternate layers of potatoes, onions, cheese and soup mixture. Put remaining soup mixture on top and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake at 375°F for one hour. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes or until done.